so. I just got home from seeing Deathly Hallows Part 2
- I do believe I was the only person in the entire theater who had ZERO idea what was going to happen/how it was going to end.
- it was visually STUNNING in IMAX 3D. omg. just. gorgeous.
- I cried pretty much every 15 minutes. There were three different points when I was thisclose to the ugly kind of crying. Like. I WAS GOING TO START WAILING IF I DID NOT KEEP IT TOGETHER.
- I am well aware I need to read the books now.
- I am definitely going to go see it again.
- Job well done to everyone who has ever been involved with these books and these films. Just stellar job.